YOUR 3 INGREDIENTS ARE:
- 200 grams 72% dark organic chocolate squares or 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- about 3/4 cups organic peanut butter* (** check for substitutes)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil (divided)
- You will also need a double boiler or a small pot with a bowl to melt the chocolate and about 12 paper cupcake or muffin liners.
- * do get organic or quality clean ingredient peanut butter from a reputable company. Kraft or Jif does not qualify as “quality”.
- ** if you don’t want to use peanut butter, almond butter works great too. And if you want these peanut/ nut free – use sunflower butter.